We are looking for a happy, outgoing, responsible, and hardworking nanny to become a part of our family. Our current nanny has been with us for four years and will be leaving us in the summer to explore a different career. We are looking for someone to start before she leaves so that she can introduce the new nanny to the role and the neighbourhood.
Note: Due to our timelines, you MUST already have a valid work permit or can get one WITHOUT sponsorship.
- taking care of two children ages 3 and 5 before and after school (both go to school full time)
- managing the house and keeping it clean
- no cooking required (we enjoy cooking and sharing tasty meals)
Full job description available upon request.
If you choose to live-in, the accommodation includes:
- Private room with double-size bed and closet
- Personal TV with cable TV, Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV+, and Amazon Prime TV
- Private bathroom
- Use of exercise equipment and other amenities
- Family meals with (and cooked by) the parents
If you feel you might be a good fit, please don't wait to contact us via this website!
Position: Nanny (live-in or live-out)
Location: Near Bathurst & Lawrence in Toronto, ON
Salary: $15-$20/hr DOE
Hours: 40 hrs/wk
Term: 2 years