We are a family that lives in Ottawa, ON and we are looking for a household assistant. We have 2 children, 11 and 12, that are in school full-time. The position will require a total of anywhere from 22-25 hours per week.
• Picking kids up from school and driving them home or to any after school activities
• Running errands-dry cleaning, groceries, pet store etc.
• Preparing meals
• Preforming light housework
• Making appointments and planning activities
• 2 years experience as a personal assistant, nanny, concierge, or similar type of job
• Great with kids
• Dependable, Responsible and Trustworthy
• Personable, Friendly, and Optimistic
• Well organized and stays on task
• Enjoys kid friendly activities including going to the park, playing games, art projects etc.
• Must be pet tolerant
• Enjoys cooking
Hours (may slightly change depending on school schedule/activities)
• Monday- 9-6
• Candidate must be vaccinated
• Driver's License (Required)
• CPR Certification (Preferred)