• Current student of Early Childhood Education at Centennial College
• Over 2 years of experience working and providing assisting with children in various age groups/settings
• Knowledgeable in designing various play-based learning activities and curriculum, fostering learning environment and establishing learning goals for toddlers and preschoolers
• Trained in program /activity management, increasing engagement with various activities, songs, stories, sensory play, etc. while encouraging safe-play
• Experienced working with various learning strategies, behavioral management, fostering self-regulation skills and pro-social skills
• Strong communication skills; with the ability to also speak fluently in Spanish, Italian and English
• Supportive team player who can also work well independently with minimal supervision
• ability to utilize effective time management and multi-tasking skills to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Highly reliable, hardworking, fast-learner, flexible individual with a strong work ethic
• Trained on CPR and First Aid
• Interested in water sports and cooking
• Engaging, responsive, identify needs
Nanny July 2022 – Currently
Myra Azhar (Toronto, Ontario CA)
• Performed activities with a 30-month-old child in order to expose him to Spanish language keeping in mind his interests (reading, play make believe).
• Used repetitive language and easy words encouraging repetition.
• Prepared child appropriate snacks according to the cues presented.
• Teach self – regulation skills according to their age.
Nanny May 2022 – June 2022
Jazmine Ferguson (Toronto, Ontario CA)
• Prepared meals according to pre-stablished schedule of a six-month old child.
• Assisted the child at nap time, controlling the hours of sleep required according to the infant’s age and needs.
• Supported the child stimulation exercises in order to achieve the expectations for her age (sitting, crawling) by parent requirement.
• Kept record of the routines done during the day (napping, eating, walks, diaper change).
• Performed child-regarding task such as laundry, bottle cleaning and toy picking.
• Performed diaper changing when needed.
• Assisted on the care of a dog on the place in task like feeding and walking.
English Teacher April of 2021 – November 2021
Liceo Cultural Mosquera, (Bogota, Colombia)
• Developed learning strategies for a second language for students for ages between 10 to 18 years old according with a curriculum previously established
• Encouraged children and teenagers to embrace the learning of a second language as an opportunity to grow in knowledge about other cultures and as a tool to live new experiences
• Evaluated the existing English program and set learning goals according to the ages of the students
• Coached 27 students to accomplish their goals in their subjects and work on their weaknesses
• Engaged and provided feedback to their parents when needed and provided support as required in areas of difficulties
• Assisted the preparation of an event for the last grade students, controlling the financial tasks required
• Collaborated as a communication bridge between students, the school and the parents/guardians
Au Pair / Nanny October 2019 – April 2021
Meyer Family, (Evanston, Illinois, United States)
• Designed routines of online learning and homeschooling through Covid-19 season for three kids under the age of 8.
• Facilitated the process of learning Spanish for a First grader.
• Assisted the design and execution of activities off-screen in different seasons of the year
• (Picnics, playdates and bike rides to the beach).
• Supported actively the process of meal preparing and cleaning at dinner time.
Au Pair / Nanny Live-in February 2019 - October 2019
Liberatore Family, (Boston, Massachusetts, United States)
• Provided child-care for 4-year old twins, 10 and 15-year-old children
• Picked up and dropped off duties for the youngest children
• Designed and execute activities to promote gross and fine motor skills for children
• Performed child-related household duties (laundry, floor cleaning, toy picking)
• Cooked Italian-style meals according to parents’ instructions
• Encouraged the execution of chores for every child according to their age
• Designed math tutoring activities to support a 10-year-old girl according to their needs
• Assisted the design and execution of activities off-screen in different seasons of the year (Picnics at the park, playdates and bike rides to the library)