French Day Care, 2017-2020
Child Care Provider
Took care of 18 children up to 12 years of age before and after school hours.
Provided supervision and guidance of daily activities.
Organized special activities and maintained records of children.
Planned stimulating, developmentally appropriate programs for children.
Monitored children and reported observations to the supervisor.
Discussed progress and problems of children at staff meetings to encourage creative solutions.
French School 2020 to present
- Work with the teacher to identify, develop and implement strategies and programs to meet the needs of the students for whom he/she is responsible
- Work with the classroom teacher to identify, develop and implement strategies and programs to meet the needs of the students under his/her responsibility;
- Prepares, develops, adapts and customizes instructional materials, resources and specialized equipment for the
- Prepare, develop, adapt and customize instructional materials, resources and specialized equipment for the student with special needs;
- Observe and record in an anecdotal journal the performance of students and report progress or problems of a physical, cognitive or social
- Observe and record in an anecdotal journal the performance of students and report progress or problems of a physical, cognitive or social-emotional nature to the teacher;
- Accompanying students during integration activities.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (CONTINUED) Page 2
French Tutor - Germany 2000-2006
Taught French as a Second Language to international students.
Prepared subject material for presentation to students.
Prepared and implemented remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
La cité collégiale Ottawa,
Early childhood education diploma 2019
La cité collégiale Ottawa,
Autism and behavioral sciences 2020
Laurentian University Sudbury
Social Work 2020 to present
Red Cross London, Ontario 2007
Standard First Aid and CPR (Level C)
St Louis Adult Learning Centre, Kitchener
Computer Courses, Microsoft Office 2007
English as a Second Language 2006-2008
University AstA, Germany
German as a Second Language 1999
Good speed and accuracy in data entry.
Excellent computer skills: MS Office and database
Ability to use office equipment and learn in-house programs.
I also enjoy reading, walking, cooking and traveling.
I am an registered early childhood educator that works several years in licenced day care before obtaining my diploma in Autism and Behavioral Sciences. I am currently working as a special educator in a lFrench school. My first language is French but I am also fluent in English and German.
I come from a background where we learn to take care of each other very early in live. So I started taking care of my younger brother when I was 4 years old and now he is an healthy handsome big man. I am always proud to mention this example as I am myself surprise to see the man that I have never stopped taking care of.
I also took care of my nieces and nephews this is so natural to me, nobody calls this baby sitting skills because it is so natural, it is how you grow up and it is just one of your choirs.
In Germany I did baby sitting and some French tutoring.
I worked in a day care here in Canada where I was hired based of my experience but I decided that my career would be in early childhood. My love for children made me wanting not to limit myself only to young children but to go further more with school aged children. Therefore, I went back to school to get my diploma Autism and Behavioral Sciences and have been working since in a French school as a special educator but I still have plenty of time left after school and during school break to help with tutoring or baby sitting. I look forward to meeting you.