My name is Venessa and I am from St Lucia, I have over 6 years of experience in cleaning and housekeeping. As a meticulous person with an eye for detail, I am confident that my abilities can be of great value to you or company. I am committed to providing excellent housekeeping services to clients that meet and exceed their expectations.
In my previous job as a Housekeeper at Kim Edward, I worked five days a week, carefully and efficiently cleaning an average of three homes per day. I did not leave a home until the job was properly finished. I take great pride in my work because I want everything to be clean and spotless when I leave.
In my previous job as a Housekeeper at Rhonda Goldberg, I worked five days a week, carefully and efficiently cleaning an average of three homes per day. I did not leave a home until the job was properly finished. I take great pride in my work because I want everything to be clean and spotless when I leave.
As an experienced Housekeeper, I am familiar with the products and tools needed to performed the job effectively. I know how to properly apply cleaning products and use a variety of equipment. I do not mind being hands-on in my work and I am not afraid to get dirty. It brought me great pleasure to provide homeowners with a fresh, clean home.
• Cleaned and stocked rooms with various items according to the established quality standards
• Ensured that each room and all public areas were disinfected and equipped with the necessary toiletries and sanitization products
• Stocked carts with necessary cleaning supplies at the beginning of each shift
• Provided customers with quality services in a timely and friendly manner
• Made sure that all cleaning equipment was maintained and stored properly
• Performed a range of housekeeping duties including waste removal and cleaning and polishing of fixtures and surfaces; swept, scrubbed, and waxed floors using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing machines
• Sanitized hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, and stairways