My name is Keely, and I am a 27 year old girl, currently residing in Winnipeg, Manitoba. I am extremely excited to be presented with the opportunity to be a child care source for your family, and am anxious to get to know you.
I am the second eldest in a family of 5. I have an older sister (age 28) and two younger brothers (ages 22, and 25) whom I get along with very well. My Dad is a very successful business man, he is the president of an agricultural magazine publishing company, whom I have had the privilege of working for. My Mom unfortunately passed away in November of 2015. Both my Dad's and Mom's families are large and I have spent my entire life surrounded by an abundant amount of love and joy from within my family and I would love to expand those family ties to include you and yours.
Some of my favourite things to do are cooking; I have a passion for food and am always curious to try new kinds of cuisine and try new recipes myself. I also enjoy dancing; I spent the first 14 years of my life dancing and it will always be something I enjoy. I took part in tap classes, as well as ballet, hip-hop, jazz, contemporary, as well as Ukrainian dancing. A love of mine, and something that I have done quite a bit of very fortunately, is travelling. I have made it to some extremely remarkable places such as, New York, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Australia, Morocco, Cuba, Jamaica and all over Canada as well. Another thing I really enjoy is horseback riding, I started at the age of 8 and it has always been a joy of mine. When I was younger I was completely horse crazy, and still to this day love both the animal and the sport. In fact I am a huge animal lover, and love all different kinds. I truly love spending time outdoors, and watching sunsets and sunrises, and adventuring as much as possible.
I have been in the childcare business as long as I can remember, starting off with my two younger brothers whom I have always had to keep an eye out for, being an older sister and all. After that I got certified to be a babysitter at the age of 13 while in school. The following summer I took on a job as a nanny, taking care of a toddler and a 2 year old. In 2016 I took a job as an au pair in Sydney, Australia. I was a live in nanny with the responsibility of taking care of their 7 year old daughter on the days they were unavailable. I got her ready for school in the mornings, made breakfast and lunch. Then I took her to school, and came home to complete chores, dishes, laundry etc. At the end of her day I would pick her up - take her to any activities she had and then come home, do homework, make dinner for the family of 5, and myself and then tidy the house. In April of 2017 I took on a job as a live in nanny for a family with 2 young boys who were 2 and 4. I was with them until September of 2018. I took on many responsibilities, such as teaching the boys basic skills; colours, numbers, words etc. To things like swimming, baking, crafts and many more activities. I am very confident with my skill set and am happy to provide many satisfied references upon request.
I have always had a soft spot for young ones and enjoy spending time playing with them and teaching them any wisdom I can pass on. I was a live in/out nanny for two boys aged 4 and 6 for over a year where I stayed with them for 5-10 day periods while their parents were away on travel. I was the sole caretaker during these periods of time and was in charge of all duties pertaining to the children and house maintenance. I have been an avid source for many family members/close friends/community members as a reliable childcare provider. I have provided this same care for this family several times since then as well.
I am so excited for this adventure and I hope you'll be as happy and excited as I am about this new endeavour. I hope to hear from you, cheers.
- I have been babysitting for family, friends, and community members since the age of 12, after receiving my babysitting license in school.
- at the age of 13 I took on a role as a fully time babysitter for the summer for a 10 month old girl and her 3 year old sister. I took on many responsibilities and excelled at completing all tasks required of me.
- I was a live in nanny for 2 months in Sydney, Australia for a 7 year old girl. I enjoyed my time over seas, and would have been there for much longer but due to an injury I was forced home.
Many duties were asked of me during my time there, and all were done to the highest of standards.
- I was a live in nanny for 1 year and 4 months for two young boys ages 2&4, where I became an integral member of not only the boys life but the families as well.
- I was a live in/out nanny for two boys aged 4 and 6 for over a year where I stayed with them for 7-12 day periods while their parents were away on travel. I was the sole caretaker during these periods of time and was in charge of all duties pertaining to the children and house maintenance.
- graduated high school as an honour roll student
- am currently attending university where I will be achieving my Bachelor of Arts as well as a degree in Education