I have a Bachelor Degree in Education, Teacher Aide Diploma and graduated in Music. I have a Child Development Supervisor Certificate (level3). I speak both English and Spanish languages. I`ve been working as a live in and out caregiver and Preschool teacher since 2008. I have lots of experience with infants and toddlers as a nanny and teacher. I like to follow the rules of every family. I do all care
related to children and light housekeeping as well. Meal prep following instructions. I have a First Aid and CPR certification, criminal record check and driver License, but preferable short distance driving. I am a qualified nanny with excellent references. I love children and I have great values as an employee. I consider myself as a very organized and responsible person. I am a mature, loyal, hardworking and reliable care provider. More personal information, references and Resume upon request.
Brief description about nanny job performed:
My strong qualities with children are patience, understanding and love. As a dedicated employee, I always do my best to exceed expectations and requirements. I have strong values as an employee supported by my previous references. In my experience with children from newborns to 12 years old I can describe, in general, the following activities.
• Performed indoor activities: playing games, reading books, singing songs, teaching them the alphabet, numbers, colors, some basic expressions, etc.
• Doing some physical activities, exercises and crafts
• Introducing and reinforcing them with good manner expressions and good habits like proper eating and hygiene
• Outdoor activities especially in summer or when the weather permits like going to the park, walking, playground games, short trips
• Supervising children all the time and preparing breakfast, lunch and snacks
• Changed diapers and helped with toilet training
• Discipline the children according to parents’ or rules
• Making written reports about children’s day, progress or behavior
• Cleaning all areas after the kids
• Put them down for nap time
• Organize children books and toys.
• Supervise homework
• Feed, bathe, dress them, etc.
• Doing some light housekeeping and children laundry
I have a Bachelor Degree in Education, Teacher Aide certificate and Child Development Supervisor Certificate from Alberta, but just moved to Halifax. Working as nanny and Preschool teacher since 2008.
I have a Bachelor Degree in Education, Teacher Aide certificate and Child Development Supervisor Certificate. Working as nanny and Preschool Teacher since 2008.
In 2016 I finished College as a Medical Office Assistant. Foodsafe and Fire extinguisher course certificates 2016.