My name is Lilac, I also go by Lily. I am a registered Early Childhood Educator that comes from a Syrian family, born and raised in Mississauga, ON. I speak two languages fluently; English and Arabic. I am an adventurous, creative, and ambitious individual that seeks growth and happiness daily! I love to try new things and activities, and I attend seminars on how to better support children and their development. I also practice physical and mental well-being by staying physically active and doing activities to maintain my positive mindset. I believe a child's life is greatly shaped by an educator, therefore as educators, it is crucial for us to take care of ourselves to provide the most exceptional care and experience for children!
I am so passionate about working with children that I registered a company in Ontario, "Precious Pals Canadian Childcare Academy Inc.", and provided care for the children in my neighborhood.
Working with children has always been my passion, my goal is to provide an extraordinary experience for children that will continue to support their development in all aspects of their growth.
Co-op placements in Downtown Toronto:
* Support the lead teacher in implementing lesson plans and providing individualized attention.
* Help supervise children during playtime, outdoor activities, and meals for their safety.
* Maintain accurate records of attendance, incidents, and developmental milestones.
* Assist in organizing the learning environment and creating engaging displays.
* Support educators in assessing children's progress and behaviour.
* Participate in parent meetings, sharing updates and addressing concerns.
* Engage in training sessions to enhance knowledge of early childhood education.
* Collaborate with educators on special projects and events.
* Provide emotional support to children and foster a positive environment.
* Engage in self-reflection to identify areas for growth and improvement
I also opened my own business in Ontario, Precious Pals Canadian Childcare Academy Inc. I have been providing enriching care to the children in my neighbourhood. I have worked with 4+ children on my own and enjoyed every minute. Being around children and seeing them smile makes my day, every day!
I am a Registered Early Childhood Educator in Ontario, I have a diploma and I am currently working towards a degree as well.